Immigration Law Firm
Los Angeles • Orange County
The partners of the Los Angeles immigration law firm of Hill & Piibe bring a combined 33 years of immigration law experience to help immigrants facing immigration challenges. Partners Susan E. Hill and Alary E. Piibe have been practicing law together since 1998, and operate three office locations: Downtown Los Angeles, San Juan Capistrano in South Orange County, and our newest location in Glendale.
To read about Hill & Piibe in the media, see our
Notable Cases section , where you can also review our most recent successes to understand the type of work the firm performs.
At Hill & Piibe, you will be working with one attorney and one assistant, so you always know who is handling your case and you get the personal attention that you deserve. We know how important these legal matters are to you, your family and your business. We will keep you updated regularly about how your case is going, we will answer all your questions, and we promptly return telephone calls and emails.
It’s not “just paperwork.” Like chess masters, we think several steps ahead: we take the right precautions early on and set the stage for success. We have the benefit of deep appellate experience, which gives us everyday exposure to cutting-edge issues. Due to this experience and exposure, we are in a better position to thoughtfully plan out your strategy, and we can predict potential pitfalls far down the road and help you avoid them.
Not only do we prepare accurate, complete paperwork, but we undertake the additional important step of thoroughly counseling our clients beforehand to ensure they qualify and are eligible, and won’t be putting themselves at risk of arrest or deportation by applying.
We work with many, many people who are facing serious immigration problems. From our years of experience helping desperate and frustrated people whose cases we repaired, our most important message to you is this:
Have an experienced legal professional complete your visa, green card, or citizenship paperwork. Thousands of people every year are turned down, delayed and/or face deportation because they trusted an untrained non-attorney to do this important task for them. Don’t risk your immigration case. Get proper legal help!
Our Practice Areas
The immigration attorneys at Hill & Piibe engage in virtually all areas of immigration law practice. Please contact us to learn if we handle a particular area of immigration law that you are concerned with.
Our Commitment to the Community
At Hill & Piibe, we are committed to Community Outreach and to assisting the immigrant community. We have pledged to provide free informational services. We offer free, in-person consultation appointments so clients may discover, at no cost, if they have a case worth pursuing. Pro bono and low-cost representation are available to qualifying persons.
We participate in and/or support these community or non-profit organizations:
- Bresee Foundation Youth Center
- Amanecer Community Counseling Service
- Human Options (Domestic Violence Resource Center) via the CHEC Family Resource Center in San Juan Capistrano
- CREER Community/Family of San Juan Capistrano (education programs)
- The National Center for Refugee and Immigrant Children (U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants)
- International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission (IGLHRC)
- Human Rights Project
- Program for Torture Victims
- Amnesty International
- Center for Gender and Refugee Studies
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Sojourn Services for Battered Women
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (Domestic Violence Project)
- Mexican American Bar Association (pro bono attorney program)
- San Juan Capistrano Chamber of Commerce
- SJC Latino Business Council
- Dana Point Chamber of Commerce
- San Clemente Chamber of Commerce
With three locations (downtown Los Angeles, San Juan Capistrano in South Orange County, and Glendale), the Los Angeles-area immigration and deportation lawyers at Hill & Piibe serve clients of all nationalities living in the greater Los Angeles, California area, including Riverside and Bakersfield and all of San Bernardino County, Orange County, San Diego County, Ventura County, and Santa Barbara County. Contact us for a free appointment in either our West Covina or Los Angeles office.
- Free initial consultation
- Se habla español